Saturday, August 1, 2009

I bleached my hair and its fried!PLEASE HELP?

HELP!i tried dyeing my hair and it turned orange!i had drk. brown hair.i went to the salon and she bleached it to get the orange out and my hair is fried like it feels like a rubber band when its wet and a very dry and brittle when it dries!what can i do to make it stronger and quit braking off!



I bleached my hair and its fried!PLEASE HELP?

condition, condition, condition



every other day



and dont wash ur hair, everyday...try every other day...



ur natural oils help sooo much



buy shampoo with olive oil (at salon) and anything moistursing and for dry damaged hair...



if u have about $30...buy biosilk for ur hair and put it in when wet and after u blowdry...it will make it feel soft and shiny



stay out of sun and the the pool...sorry



but sun will dry u out and chemicals from pool bad on ur hair!! and dont color it for at least 3-6 mons...let ur hair heal



ive been in ur spot...it will take a couple month but it will get better.



good luck, sweetie



I bleached my hair and its fried!PLEASE HELP?

wash it with mane and tail horse shampoo and conditioner



I bleached my hair and its fried!PLEASE HELP?

First and for most stop putting chemicals on it RIGHT NOW. Start with the 3 minute masks and the deep penetrating conditioning treatments. Do at least one a day. The damage has been done and it isn't just going to go away. You need to go to a salon after you've washed and conditioned your hair. Make sure your hair is nice and dry when you go. Instruct them to cut it dry. Have them take a 1/2 inch off the entire length. Then ask them to comb your hair from the root to the tip and look for damaged ends and cut them as they see them. The reason why stylists cut your hair wet is because it is easier. When they do it dry looking specifically for damaged ends it will cost a little more. Just let her know you fried it and maybe cry a little and she will understand and do what you ask.



I bleached my hair and its fried!PLEASE HELP?

go wash your hair and put a s#%t load of conditioner %26amp; don't blowdry it. let it air dry. when its still fried when its dry try puttin` some kind of oil like coconut oil or baby oil



I bleached my hair and its fried!PLEASE HELP?

I'd get some vitamin oil and some good shampoo and conditioner! Shampoo %26amp; Condition it at least twice a day for about two weeks and see if there is a difference. If you put mayonaise (sounds gross, i know) but if you do that its really good for your hair and makes it really healthy! I swear. Also you migh want to get a haircut too. Good luck!



I bleached my hair and its fried!PLEASE HELP?

Cut it off,



and start treating your hair with respect . as the crown of glory it should be healthy and lustrious so start over with a good cut , a shampoo that is recommended by your stylist for



between visits and of course dont forget conditioner and moisturizing treatments.



I bleached my hair and its fried!PLEASE HELP?

Dont go out and buy anything expensive.



First: Purchase a mild Shampoo (To Clarify hair, I will explain why)



Second: TRIM your hair ends (May 1 1/2 to 2 inches)



Third: Here's the magic part: Mix olive oil, almond oil, coconut oil, avocado oil and a "little" honey, (honey u will have to heat so it can blend). Either leave on ALL day or all night (if all nite, DONT use honey)



Repeat this 3-4 times a week, your hair will grow like a weed %26amp; remove all frizz I promise,..... and it will be super shiny!!!!



The clairifying shampoo will help take the oil off your hair when u shower



You can find olive oil anywere, but the other oils you will have to buy at a local organics store, wholes foods or BJ's health corner.



Source: http://www.myspace.com/creaturemermaid.....



I bleached my hair and its fried!PLEASE HELP?

that suckssssssssss

No comments:

Post a Comment