Saturday, August 1, 2009

I want to make my hair look like 80's glam rock bands but i don't know how?

Ok im a guy and my hair is kinda long its a bit past my shoulders its brown and wavy almost curly and i want it to look like 80's rockers, bands like motley crue but i dont really know what do ive teased it and used hairspray n that works alirght but i might need to layer it or somethin here are some pics of what i want it to look kinda like:



http://www.crueton.com/Nikki004.jpg



http://www.crueton.com/Tom005.jpg



Thanks alot



I want to make my hair look like 80's glam rock bands but i don't know how?

Jenni's a moron, don't listen to her.



Bro! Props to you, I adore Motley %26amp; Sixx.



So for one, you're gonna need to cut your hair to Nikki's length. Have you seen his hair when it's straight?



http://www.metalhammer.co.uk/media/metal...



Something along those lines. He has very crappy, fine hair from overdying, drug use and not eating well. But you probably don't, do you're going to need to straighten your hair fully.



Then poof it up with a blowdryer, some hair spray and a bit of gel on the underside of your hair, near your neck.



Tommy's hair has always been harder because his hair was long and pretty full.



http://krlphotography.typepad.com/photos...



^ I love Nikki's hair like that, but if you want the poofiness of the 80's, you need THAT length.



Good luck! :]



I want to make my hair look like 80's glam rock bands but i don't know how?

idk



I want to make my hair look like 80's glam rock bands but i don't know how?

Get a body wave and use lots of hair spray.



I want to make my hair look like 80's glam rock bands but i don't know how?

omigod, that's scary. Chicks don't like that at all. You might attract the attention of some gay guys who are into that "glam rock look"! Cut your hair if you want women to like you. You can leave it a bit long like past your ears but don't look like you're stuck in the 80's and I'm guessing you're older and it will make you look old.



I want to make my hair look like 80's glam rock bands but i don't know how?

You've gotta get your bangs cut so they hang over your eyes, then get your hair curled or (permed?) and use lots of hairspray to give it the ridiculous amount of body that you want for that look.



I want to make my hair look like 80's glam rock bands but i don't know how?

tease it with a pick or comb: hold a section of hair and comb it toward the scalp. this will give you hair a fuller look and some height. a hair dryer can also help, but the secret it using s ton a hairspray. just spray and spray until your hair is huge and stiff.



I want to make my hair look like 80's glam rock bands but i don't know how?

If you want a serious answer... the truth is these hairstyles were acheived by using hair extensions and LOTS of them! In addition, in the 80's hair was always iron-set before combing it out and teasing it, etc. You will have to find a hairstylist friend to spend time with ... Glam rock hair was expensive then and is still expensive now.



I want to make my hair look like 80's glam rock bands but i don't know how?

Dude, I believe you need a very fine comb/brush, hold your hair out and pull the brush from the tips towards your head (back-combing). Use your fingers to 'arrange' the frizzy mess you'll end up with into the shape you're after and hairspray it.



And don't listen to the doubters! Carry it off with confidence and you'll rock! Hottest man in the UK right now? Russell Brand.



https://www.ticketzone.co.uk/data/graphi...



He's bedded more ladies than I've had hot dinners, including....Kate Moss....



Long live the Crue! (PS, you may well be interested in my Crue pics from their Wembley Stadium show last year - shot for Zero Magazine - http://leegarlandphotography.co.uk/gigs....



Although I have to say, I'm a Guns man myself.....



I want to make my hair look like 80's glam rock bands but i don't know how?

Ask your mother or girfriend to curl it for you. I know a guy who asked his mother to use curlers on his hair and it came out pretty good... he looked just like a rock star. You can either wet set it for longer lasting curls or use some electric rollers if you are in a hurry. I don't really like curling irons cause they tend to dry out your hair. Don't be afraid to try it out sometime... it's very cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment