Saturday, August 1, 2009

Infected Hair?

It started as a red swolen bump on a stretch mark on the top my inner thigh, about the size of a dime. I could feel a lump underneath the raised area. It wasnt painful and my OB said it just looked like a swollen part of a stretch mark. It wasnt painful or swolen at the time. It kind of went away for a few days. Now it looks like and feels kind of like like a blister, the size of a dime. Clear skin on top and is dark in color underneath. Perhaps dried blood? It got irritated by my clothing. It has gone down a bit today after ointment and a band-aid but still there. =(



Ive had ingrown hairs before but they were nothing like this. I dont know if it being on a streched loose part of skin makes a difference and the fact that is in an easily irritated area but this is like nothing Ive seen. Sensitive to the touch and looks pretty gross.



**And FYI - I am disease free and had a baby 7 weeks ago*



Could this be something other than a hair?



Thanks!



Infected Hair?

i may have an answer.



When i was pregnant I had something that sounded very similar.



My dr. said it was a palup. you may want to look it up.



Infected Hair?

Better consult a good physician. Some skin care tips if it helps please read below.

No comments:

Post a Comment