Saturday, August 1, 2009

What hairstyle should i get? I want to get a skater look with bands. My hair is olny 12 inches?

maybe something like this, minus the long hair on the sides obviously. and you could fux it a little better. You get the idea:



http://photos.ivillage.com/images/photos...



Personally, I like this one more. It looks good:



http://images-cdn01.associatedcontent.co...



What hairstyle should i get? I want to get a skater look with bands. My hair is olny 12 inches?

A picture would really help. :/



Google image search: skate hairstyles



You should find something. :]



What hairstyle should i get? I want to get a skater look with bands. My hair is olny 12 inches?

Get like a layered look with side swept bangs.



What hairstyle should i get? I want to get a skater look with bands. My hair is olny 12 inches?

I think you should get a mohawk. Yeah, that's right. But a word of caution....if you use alot of hair spray, you may find that you need to wear looser fittin underwear or you will flatten it down.



What hairstyle should i get? I want to get a skater look with bands. My hair is olny 12 inches?

get stripes in yo hair. call it da tabbycat cut.



it willz surez to bez fly.



or just get dem side bangs wif layasss, ya digg?



What hairstyle should i get? I want to get a skater look with bands. My hair is olny 12 inches?

mohawk maybe...but if u wanna be kinda grungy try dreadlocks.



What hairstyle should i get? I want to get a skater look with bands. My hair is olny 12 inches?

You should get a side cut mowhawk or pink spikes.

No comments:

Post a Comment