Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Can anyone recommend a good hair band?

I've recently got my hair cut. It's not that short but it's not that long either, if you know what I mean. I can't put it in a pony tail but it's long enough that I would like to and need to put it up sometimes. Like for work. I can put some of it in a pontytail and clip the rest up but all those little clips hurt my head. Does anyone know of a brand name or a type of hair band that I can use? The u-shaped ones that go over your head. Or just any better suggestions for putting up my hair? No hair sprays or gels please. I prefer not to use those things!



Can anyone recommend a good hair band?

Goody head bands are good......i found ones at the family dollar store....that work great also...



Can anyone recommend a good hair band?

get one of those long sash type belts that u can wear in yur hair, as a belt, or on yur neck, ORRR jsut go to wal mart n get a whole bunch of goodies off the aisles.. lol!



Can anyone recommend a good hair band?

Van Halen



Can anyone recommend a good hair band?

Poison, Ratt and Motley Crue.



Can anyone recommend a good hair band?

Goody's makes good hair accessories.



Can anyone recommend a good hair band?

well for starters a tight pony tail is way out of fashion'so wat i recommend is getting some bobby pins and taking sections,seperate and then pull them together in a pony tail andto top it off you a really sparkly or big clip like if you go to frys market place they have lotts of verieties that arent like those cheap clips that hurt ur head.. and also putting a pony tail in could make your face look bare so maybe try to get some layered bangs!! or better yet put it half up( the way i told you how to put in a pony, u know with the bobby pins)and staightening or curling the botem.... hope i helped oh ps you can also put a head band in then tease the crown of your head to add volume and glitz, frys, im telling you has the cutest hair excessories



Can anyone recommend a good hair band?

Try accesorize.They have all sorts.Recently they had sale going on and I bought 6.

No comments:

Post a Comment