Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Unhappy about my hair!!!! Need help!?

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lost-moment...



http://images.search.yahoo.com/search/im...



Saw that picture, thats how my looks everyday. Always have to pin it back with a band or clip.



Any idea how i should have my hair? Is rebonding the only way? My hair is rather weak and damaged. Hair breaks easily.



Unhappy about my hair!!!! Need help!?

Well there is nothing wrong with pulling it back... but maybe you could go to a hair place and ask some advice on a product for your hair. I have major frizzy hair and I use biolage smoothing Serum. It tames unruly hair. It works really well for me so maybe you could ask about that. I just say find a hair place and go and ask some questions.



Unhappy about my hair!!!! Need help!?

ur hair is so pretty...nice color by the way....well I say u cut ur hair in layers let it down and straighten it out it would look nice



Unhappy about my hair!!!! Need help!?

if you ask your hairdresser they may have a shamppo or something you could use for damaged hair



what about trying a bob? they generally aren't too much work (being so short)



or what about long and wavy? that always looks gorgeous :)



Unhappy about my hair!!!! Need help!?

have rejuvenation sessions. let your hair have a little breathing space in between treatments.



sometimes hair get stressed from too much attention, too.



Unhappy about my hair!!!! Need help!?

side bangs with long layers and start using pantene po v conditioner!

No comments:

Post a Comment