Wednesday, October 7, 2009

I'm thinking of starting a band, do you think that the big-hair, glam-rock look will be popular

If there is one thing I am sure of it's that the hair bands were a big mistake...Sure they came out with a few good songs(and I mean a few) but I know I am trying to forget them. Maybe the hair wouldn't have been so bad without all the makeup that went along with it. So to answer: No I don't think you would have much of a chance of making it as a hair band nowadays.



I'm thinking of starting a band, do you think that the big-hair, glam-rock look will be popular nowadays?

Hair metal is the greatest. Nothing can top a group of guys in ripped off jeans and mullets, rocking arenas like no other. To all of you who are looking back with disdain, just think how stupid we will all feel about emo 20 years from now. As far as having a real chance at success, I doubt it. Report It



I'm thinking of starting a band, do you think that the big-hair, glam-rock look will be popular nowadays?

Please...for the world's sake...DON"T!

No comments:

Post a Comment