Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

The setting: I am in my car ridding to a gym when my hair band just snaps while I am putting my hair up into an updoo, I have a braclet on my wrist and that broken hair band, I have no other hair bands and I have to put my hair up because I am l going to the gym, what should I do incase this happens? What would you do in that situation?



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

I have had this happen before - ask for a hair band at the front desk when you get to the gym. They may charge you 25 cents or something silly like that, but they always have some on hand.



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

always keep extras.. or try asking around for a rubber band. there's always going to be someone with one.. only disadvantage is that they REALLY hurt



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

get an new one



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

Shave your head



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

I ALWAYS have extra hairbands around my wrist....but I'm sure its not hard to find a solution, there are always other people around that have some. Or use a rubberband. Or even a shoelace....it doesn't matter.



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

Hmmm decisions, decisions!!~~



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

When you get to your destination rush to the bathroom and wet your hair back. then take the braclet and put it in your hair as best as you can.



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

I tend to wear my hair in plaits whenever I'm doing something casual. Like school. I would be stressed if that happened to me so I always keep an extra one on my wrist or in my pocket.



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

put jel



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

calm down. i will teach you a 007 move. take your hair and twist it at the nape of your neck, pull it towards the top of your head so that your ends are near the crown. grab a pen, pencil, stick from outside the car if you have to. drive the pen* up the outer edge of the twist that is now running vertical up and down the back of your head then turn the pen* and shove it down in the same direction next to your scalp. this will push the ends down in and temporarily hold the hair.



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

i wud drive back home and get a good sleep....



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

This seriously sounds like a question for MacGuyver.



Is your hair long enough to tie up in itself? I just split my hair in two pig tails and then knot them up.



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

Well, at a gym, there's always going to be some1 with a hair tye. just sit tight until you get to the gym, then ask for one. always keep extra hair tyes in your car or on your wrist to avoid these kinds of situations in the future.



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

Pull your hair up and when doing so, pull off a small group of strands and then wrap them around your 'pony tail' and tie them or tuck them



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

twist your hair together then put a pen or pencil in the twist and turn the pencil around until it is tight. It works for me.



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

ALWAYS Carry an extra hairband in your purse trust me!!! theres been a couple of times it saved my life!



Yikes! my hair band broke what do I do?

you should try to keep a few extras around your emergency brake handle or the gear shift. have at least four.

1 comment:

  1. The Weirdo I know who had one on his wrist all of the time used it to wrap around his pe$@s while having sex because he couldn’t get a woody

    ReplyDelete