Sunday, July 26, 2009

Do you miss the hair bands?

i do



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cO4ZNO24Y...



Do you miss the hair bands?

Yeah, some of them were pretty good. There are some pretty good metal offerings these days, but they're a lot different than the old school stuff.



In general, I'd say my favorites are 90s metal, 80s metal then current metal music.



Do you miss the hair bands?

My Top Five Hair Metal Bands



1 Ratt



2 Cinderella



3 Skid Row



4 Dokken



5 Tesla



Do you miss the hair bands?

I do miss them, but this is really a question for Tesla Girl =)



Do you miss the hair bands?

Well, I don't.



Do you miss the hair bands?

They were better than the crap we have nowadays.



Do you miss the hair bands?

I prefer to keep my answer anonymous so nobody will be offended.



Do you miss the hair bands?

no. - because the're crap



Do you miss the hair bands?

I REALLY miss the hair bands ! Not only were they nice to look at, but they had great lyrics, played their own instruments, and gave a great stage show !!



Do you miss the hair bands?

certain bands yeah, but I don't think they'd make much of anything right now, the style of music has changed so much, but they still play Motley Crue around my area, but it's just not the same anymore.



Do you miss the hair bands?

The "A" list ones yes. It was the B and C tier ones that ruined it. Say what you will about the "image", but there was some quaility music created that is not reflected in today's market.



Do you miss the hair bands?

Yes I do .



Do you miss the hair bands?

Any band that actually plays the insruments should be missed. Hairbands were and are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment