Wednesday, July 29, 2009

How should i wear my hair for the dance?

im going to the dance at my school this friday (the 25th), and i have no idea how to wear my hair, i have brown hair thats maybe 3 or 4 inches below my shoulders...i would rather have it down than up... please include pics....



also i have side bands..



thanks 閳?br>How should i wear my hair for the dance?



Definitely like this:



http://www.fell2earth.com/puzzles/bad_ha...



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

i think you should either put ur side bangs up in a clip or you should just keep it down...



How should i wear my hair for the dance?

u should straighten it to keep it easy, u wont have to worry what it looks like while your dancing cause straighten hair looks good all the time. Or put your bangs back in a clip to show off your face.

No comments:

Post a Comment