Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I have Fine, but think hair. I want it more.. Poofy?

Kinda like "scene" hair i guess you could say.



supercuts won't layer my hair because it is too fine.



I want it layered!



What do i do to get this poofyness?



like around the crown?



I use pantene pro-v and i straighten my bands every morning,



I have Fine, but think hair. I want it more.. Poofy?

I have the same problem. Layer it around the face, but stay well away from the crown, all it will do is stick up. I flipped my head upside down and blowdried it, with a little hairspray. It should work to get a little *lift*



I have Fine, but think hair. I want it more.. Poofy?

go to another salon....tease the hair and use a root lifter spray



I have Fine, but think hair. I want it more.. Poofy?

usually having layers and back combing help you achieve the poofiness.Try blowing your hair upside down and backcombing

No comments:

Post a Comment