Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Ways to fix my hair?

I have sideswept bangs and long blonde hair (goes to my chest about) with a few soft layers and my face shape is oval. Any ideas for styling it? I can use curling irons, S wavers and straightners, and ponies/clips/bows/head bands of course.



Thanks!



Ways to fix my hair?

well ur hair gives me an idea for my hair ur hair sounds perfect just like it is maybe add some blonde highlights and there u go



Ways to fix my hair?

hey OK this is a cute plus easy hairstyle so put your hair in a regular ponytail. take 3 pieces of hair then curl those 3 then bobby pin those three pieces of hair. then curl the rest of the of the ponytail it looks so cute after your done.



now here is another one take some of your hair then push it up a little then bobby pin it to your hair you can leave it down or in a ponytail or bun

No comments:

Post a Comment